Glad I found you guys-SoCal

Tell us a bit about yourself!
Des_Draws

Glad I found you guys-SoCal

Post by Des_Draws »

Hello from warm sunny southern cal. New to Rossi products and was just about to throw in the towel with my problem child RG410. But I got word today that after 2 months my RG410SS will be coming back to me. Had a broken sear after 10 rounds. The symptom was a huge amount of trigger flop and when levered the hammer would cock on opening and then fire on closing. Kinda of like Lucas Mccain's custom rifle.
The other annoyances (stiff loading gate, really rough action, dings and blemishes, and an insert to limit magazine capacity to 6 rounds) I could live with or smooth out on my own since I have several Marlins. I originally got the gun for my girlfriend, but she hated it cause she couldn't load it herself
I was thinking about selling it. But the good news is I found this site and the good folks here are into solving the problems with Rossi rifles and I like that. So may hang on to it at least long enough to shoot the 200 + rounds of 410 I have stockpiled
Conman

Re: Glad I found you guys-SoCal

Post by Conman »

Welcome!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

welcome keep us posted
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about the issues with your Rossi but I think the fellows will be happy to help you work through it.
Michael