Howdy from Wyoming!

Tell us a bit about yourself!
hawk_56

Howdy from Wyoming!

Post by hawk_56 »

Hello all! My name is Bob, and I live at the foot of the Big Horn mountains in northern Wyoming. I received a Rossi R92 stainless 20" in 38/357 for my wife's version of the Christmas Story! Unlike Ralphie, I have yet to shoot my eye out. I've put 200 rounds of my reloads through it to date, and the rifle has performed flawlessly. Once I adjusted the windage and elevation, it shots spot on at 60 yards. All my long guns in the past have been bolt action, and of course the semi-auto 22's. I am very pleased as I can now load for and pack one ammunition for both my pistols and this great little rifle. (if they ever make one in 45 ACP, I'd really be set!) I'm a retired teacher and high school football coach of 30 years. I now work for the First People's Center For Education as a mathematics consultant. I basically see the world, one reservation at a time, working with teachers and kids on "other" ways to learn and teach math. If any of you ever get out this way or need information, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help out. I am also an avid Harley rider, ( my wife is as well as she rides her own.) and attend Sturgis every year. I can also, perhaps, be of service in that regard.
Take care,
Bob
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Howdy from Wyoming!

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome to the forum Bob, I ride, load, and shot as well. Check out the R.R.R. threads to share your rides and stories of exploits.
Allan
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!