R92 Butt Plate Dimensions?

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: R92 Butt Plate Dimensions?

Post by akuser47 »

It sure does look good great work.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Jaybm
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by Jaybm »

+1 , nice !
Whole nother carbine ... Jim
Gun Control Means Hitting The Target +guns
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yes, nice looking rifle! Captured the image for the random header!
Michael
NavyDoc76-80
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by NavyDoc76-80 »

From the picture, id say it looks better then close on the matching, well done!!
Dave M
--//--
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.
John Adams

20" SS .357
16" SS .44
20" SS .45C
Skunkhome

Post by Skunkhome »

That is a very nice conversion! It however needs to be pointed out in no uncertain terms for the benefit of anyone who might be viewing this that adding a stock to the RanchHand turns it into a Short Barreled Rifle, eluded to earlier as an SBR, which is a Class 3 firearm. This is something that should not be attempted by the back yard tinkerer, in the US, without first fulfilling the special requirements prescribed by the BATF and the National Firearms Act.
85 Jimmy

Post by 85 Jimmy »

Correct, and for anyone wondering, when I filed the form 1 to SBR it I did it online. The turn around was only 19 days from submission, which is the fastest I've ever gotten one back.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

85 Jimmy wrote:Correct, and for anyone wondering, when I filed the form 1 to SBR it I did it online. The turn around was only 19 days from submission, which is the fastest I've ever gotten one back.
I didn't know the atf allowed online submissions did you use a living trust instead of form with local law man signature?
85 Jimmy

Post by 85 Jimmy »

akuser47 wrote:
85 Jimmy wrote:Correct, and for anyone wondering, when I filed the form 1 to SBR it I did it online. The turn around was only 19 days from submission, which is the fastest I've ever gotten one back.
I didn't know the atf allowed online submissions did you use a living trust instead of form with local law man signature?
Yes, I use a trust for all my NFA goodies. With a trust, the people on my trust (my family), can use the NFA items without me being there. If I went the individual route I'd have to be present if anyone else were to be using the items.
Also the chief law enforcement officer of the county I live in will not sign for NFA items, so a trust is my only option.
The ATF does a few forms online now, like the form 1, form 3, etc. right now they do not have form 4's up though. You can submit a form 1 online at atfonline.gov but you have to be using a trust to do so.
Skunkhome

Post by Skunkhome »

Very interesting! A lot has changed since I was involved in the trade. 19 days! Really?!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

85 Jimmy wrote:
akuser47 wrote:
Yes, I use a trust for all my NFA goodies. With a trust, the people on my trust (my family), can use the NFA items without me being there. If I went the individual route I'd have to be present if anyone else were to be using the items.
Also the chief law enforcement officer of the county I live in will not sign for NFA items, so a trust is my only option.
The ATF does a few forms online now, like the form 1, form 3, etc. right now they do not have form 4's up though. You can submit a form 1 online at atfonline.gov but you have to be using a trust to do so.
Pretty much my plan was a living trust same reasons. My local law will not signoff. I ran out of toy money before I could finish the trust. Maybe someday. Thanks for sharing