Another New Guy with a Rossi 92

Tell us a bit about yourself!
vegetablelasagna

Another New Guy with a Rossi 92

Post by vegetablelasagna »

Having been lurking for some time now I figured it appropriate to officially stop in to say "hi" and thanks for the informative posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Another New Guy with a Rossi 92

Post by Ranch Dog »

Glad you joined up! Welcome to the forum!
Michael
rman
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by rman »

Welcome
At my age, there IS nothing better than shooting.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
jdb

Post by jdb »

Welcome to the clan of the lever, Vege.

By the way, a man with a gun should never have to eat a vegetable lasagna. Too many furry four legged critters around for that. ;~)
"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind." Thomas Jefferson
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Welcome from another lurker turned poster.
NavyDoc76-80
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by NavyDoc76-80 »

Welcome aboard, get ready for a great ride
Dave M
--//--
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.
John Adams

20" SS .357
16" SS .44
20" SS .45C
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

welcome veggie

I have to comment on your handle as well, as it brought back a family "memory". My Mom was always trying to push something new, and "healthy", when it came to recipes, and usually getting duped into whatever the latest fad or food scare was. About 20 years ago my wife, son and I were at my Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner (that's what we call the noon meal on Sunday in the South :)), and she brought out a big casserole dish of "lasagna" from the oven to the table. She scooped a big pile of the contents onto Dad's plate, and his instant first words were "where's the beef". Funny thing, she spent the rest of the day trying to convince us that we couldn't tell the difference. Well, I believe there's an obvious difference between eggplant and the animal kingdom, although there are some examples behind the counters of convenience stores and fast food joints that could be mistaken for eggplants .... but that may be gettin' off topic

jd :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
vegetablelasagna

Post by vegetablelasagna »

mr surveyor wrote:welcome veggie

I have to comment on your handle as well, as it brought back a family "memory". My Mom was always trying to push something new, and "healthy", when it came to recipes, and usually getting duped into whatever the latest fad or food scare was. About 20 years ago my wife, son and I were at my Mom and Dad's for Sunday dinner (that's what we call the noon meal on Sunday in the South :)), and she brought out a big casserole dish of "lasagna" from the oven to the table. She scooped a big pile of the contents onto Dad's plate, and his instant first words were "where's the beef". Funny thing, she spent the rest of the day trying to convince us that we couldn't tell the difference. Well, I believe there's an obvious difference between eggplant and the animal kingdom, although there are some examples behind the counters of convenience stores and fast food joints that could be mistaken for eggplants .... but that may be gettin' off topic

jd :)
Trust me....I'm no vegetarian and love my red and white meats. The name comes from an obscure character in Seinfeld....one of my favorite TV series. I also happen to also love lasagna. :lol:

Thanks to you guys I've already polished and deburred, installed a gunslinger spring kit (a world of difference IMO), and I've now started refinishing the wood.
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

Just jerking your chain a bit, as I have a habit of doing :)

Reminding me of the egg plant lasagna makes me think about raising a garden again ... those big eggplant gourds would make pretty good .44 mag targets ....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!