"Rossi Rifleman Riders"

Any topic not related to the various forum categories
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: "Rossi Rifleman Riders"

Post by akuser47 »

Yep it is open to join go to user control panel( uper left under header images) and you will see user groups and select the RRR group and it will add you into the fold of RRR. NIce vstar looks like shes a comfy one to ride good and long. I still have mine and with anyluck will be able to keep her.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
f100cleveland

Post by f100cleveland »

I have a2009 Victory Vegas Jackpot in Sunset Red. Like all my wheels except the wifes car nothing is stock. The Vegas has chrome dress up goodies, a Bassani 2 into 1 pipe, Lloyds torque Tube Intake and idle valve, Dynajet Power Comander tuner, and Corbin seats. 106 inches of hang on tight. Went from a minibike, Cushman highlander, Yamaha 175, Suzuki GT380, Honda 500, Goldwing, to this. Only one I wish I'd kept was the Cushman. I'll try to get pics on soon.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Those victories are awesome.
f100cleveland

Post by f100cleveland »

IMG_20140415_202426_419.jpg
The ride.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kaboom

Post by kaboom »

Very nice Victory. Good looking bike. +1
Black powder smoke is my aroma therapy.
remus

Post by remus »

How about this RRR. I just joined the Rossi board and find a biker sub set. Brand new R92 in .45 Colt and joined this board for info.

Was riding back in the 70's on a Yamaha 175 Enduro I kept tearing up. Finally quit it, costing too much. Didn't ride again until 2008 when I got rid of a ladyfriend that hated bikes. Got a Yamaha 650 Vstar. I like drive shaft bikes. It's got about 26K on it now. I use it for around town use mostly, its light, easy to get out of trouble with. 2010 I decided to get a road bike so I found a new in the box 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 for a good price. Bought it without even thinking, grabbed it. It has 16+k on it now. My present lady friend likes the riding and we go for shorter rides mostly. About 100 miles at most. My hindparts won't take all day riding anymore. I love both my bikes, they are my transportation for the most part. Only time I get on 4 wheels is when I got to go to the store, or hunting, or shooting, or camping, or fishing. Got a 96 Buick that's ugly, a 92 Ford 4x4 that is uglier.

Good to have found this site and got into this right away. Riders are the best people if you are one of them. Good to be here.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Welcome to the forum and the RRR
remus

Re: "Rossi Rifleman Riders" I gotta laugh

Post by remus »

I rode my bike to a gathering this morning. It is somewhat breezy here for the last couple of days, 15 to 25 mph winds just blowing from the north. Silly woman comes over and says, "Kind of windy to be riding today isn't it"? I just looked at here like she was stupid, she probably is, and said "Lady, it's always windy on a motorcycle if you are riding." She got kind of a blank look on her face, I just walked away, didn't know what else to do.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "Rossi Rifleman Riders" I gotta laugh

Post by Ranch Dog »

remus wrote:I rode my bike to a gathering this morning. It is somewhat breezy here for the last couple of days, 15 to 25 mph winds just blowing from the north. Silly woman comes over and says, "Kind of windy to be riding today isn't it"? I just looked at here like she was stupid, she probably is, and said "Lady, it's always windy on a motorcycle if you are riding." She got kind of a blank look on her face, I just walked away, didn't know what else to do.
Haah! Love it! Is it me or do our fellow Americans just continue to slide down the slope of absolute stupidity?
Michael
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

It is getting bad. It is sad how bad it has gotten.