Upon registration, your account is classified as a "Newly Registered Member" until you have five (5) posts. Posts are possible in the following forums but will be deleted.
Without the required minimum, your post will drop into a "Moderator Queue" and be deleted. Member accounts will be "Banned" with continued attempts to post in these forums without the required number of posts.
- The SUPPORT: Rossi Customer Service Experiences
- BUY, SELL, OR TRADE - MEMBER TO MEMBER TRANSACTIONS: all subforums
These restrictions are an effort by this forum to avoid members that "flame and run" in the Rossi Customer Service Experiences forum. Likewise, given the anonymous nature of a user account, it should and will not start with a transaction in the BST forums. Please use your first five posts to introduce yourself and participate in the various forums available.
When you have achieved five posts, the forum software identifies you as a "Regular Member" and removes the restrictions. At all times, every member is held accountable to The Forum Rules
.Buy, Sell, or Trade transactions outside the appropriate forum will be deleted.Pruning (deleting) User Accounts
This forum's membership is made up of active members. You do not need to post to keep your membership active; you need to log in. "Lurking" is fine and will keep your user account active. Auto pruning of Member accounts from the membership list happens under the following conditions:
- The accounts of individuals who after one week have not activated their forum membership via the email link sent to their email address.
- Newly Registered Members who have never logged into their account by the end of their first year.
- Members who have zero posts and have not logged in for a year.
Last edited by Ranch Dog
on 28 Aug 2019 13:54, edited 4 times in total.