Forum to be Supported Through User Donations

Please start here!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Forum to be Supported Through User Donations

Post by akuser47 »

Great work team we have made the goal for the forum cost this year so RD isn't paying out of pocket for it. Thank you all so much that helped make the goal happen, and to those that help make both sites a great resource that they have become. +guns
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yes, thank everyone for supporting the forum! We have met the goal that I had set and I also have had some opportunities to minimize our expenses without compromising the service we expect so we are in great shape as we head into the next year. I will have a full report on the health of this forum in the next few weeks. The forum is still accepting donations and any balance over our current expenses will be carried forward in support of our expenses next year.
Michael
P89DC

Post by P89DC »

I am ready for the next round when requested. This forum is a gem!
44mag and 357mag are my choices for rifle/revolver cartridges.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

Once again thanks to our supporting members here we have this years cost of the forums covered. From me a heart felt thanks to you all for making this a great forum. Also a huge thanks to the big man Mike for whom it wouldn't have happened without+guns less keep the pace +corn
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

akuser47 wrote:Once again thanks to our supporting members here we have this years cost of the forums covered. From me a heart felt thanks to you all for making this a great forum. Also a huge thanks to the big man Mike for whom it wouldn't have happened without+guns less keep the pace +corn
Thank you, AK. Yeah, the going has been easy this year because of the generosity of the membership last year but it we need to start thinking about funding the forum to make sure there is a reserve. We have about six months worth of funds.
Michael