Finally Got to shoot it!

The Rossi Model R92, a lightweight carbine for Cowboy Action, hunting, or plinking! Includes Rossi manufactured Interarms, Navy Arms, and Puma trade names.
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Re: Finally Got to shoot it!

Post by mr surveyor »

seawolf

just got in from my 5 day bird hunt, putting up my stuff and cleaning shotguns. This is the first web site I visit and this is the first post I read tonight. I am tickled for you, brother. Looks like you have a keeper.

JD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

mr surveyor wrote:seawolf

just got in from my 5 day bird hunt, putting up my stuff and cleaning shotguns. This is the first web site I visit and this is the first post I read tonight. I am tickled for you, brother. Looks like you have a keeper.

JD
Well keep us posted to your quota
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
seawolf

Post by seawolf »

JD
JD

I just got back from taking my 92yr old mom to visit her 98yr old cousins for a couple of weeks.
Thank you brother. I do love my 92 +guns

Seawolf
mr surveyor
1000 Shots
1000 Shots

Post by mr surveyor »

seawolf wrote:

JD
JD

I just got back from taking my 92yr old mom to visit her 98yr old cousins for a couple of weeks.
Thank you brother. I do love my 92 +guns

Seawolf
Good for you, my friend. I miss being able to take my now 86 year old Mom to visit the few remaining relatives of her generation. She decided to be bedridden since breaking a hip last August and valiantly avoided the pain of doing rehab until it became too late :roll: . Dad has been gone for 11 years and she never really got over the loss, but I guess I haven't either. I'll miss her when she's gone as well. I do love hearing about us youngsters not being embarrassed to be seen in public with the parents :D

jd
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns - They aren't really yours until you void the warranty!
rman
500 Shots
500 Shots

Post by rman »

The worst thing about getting older is watching parents, loved ones and friends pass on. Both my parents have been gone for years now and I still miss them every day.
At my age, there IS nothing better than shooting.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by akuser47 »

That is hard I agree. I just hope to a better place eternity.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Nice buff and tune up on that 92.