New Rossi 2013 Catalog is available!

This forum is for members to relate their RossiUSA customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with RossiUSA/Braztech nor is RossiUSA/Braztech responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Rossi 2013 Catalog is available!

Post by Ranch Dog »

New Rossi 2013 Catalog is available!The new Rossi 2013 Catalog is available! I've updated the appropriate forum link.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Rossi 2013 Catalog is available!

Post by Ranch Dog »

I loaded it one time but it seems that this link is "occupied"!
Michael
pricedo
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by pricedo »

Ranch Dog wrote:I loaded it one time but it seems that this link is "occupied"!
Downloaded & saved it with no problem............instantaneously I might add. :mrgreen:
Finally quit flogging my old Windows 2000 (upgraded to XP Pro in 2003) laptop & retired it to the museum/cupboard where it now rests in the company of other old relics like my prehistoric Commodore 64 mostly forgotten between weekly dustings.
The tedious old progress line that was the norm considering my ancient old laptop's turtle slow data buses has been reduced to a flash.
Heck they don't even make IBM laptops anymore............the company was bought by a Chinese (who else :x ) electronics giant & is called Lenovo now.
Some people are running ancient versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader on legacy 32 bit digital architecture and it is causing them problems especially when opening the newer PDF files.
My new laptop has the top Intel Xeon QM quad-core processor & 16GB DDR3 RAM.
I could fix a cup of coffee in the time the old IBM A22 took to boot up. :(
The new computer with its "floor tile interface" Windows 8 operating system boots in about 9 seconds.........no BS! :o

Lots of nice looking hardware in that new Rossi catalog..............too bad there wasn't a little more of it on gun shop racks.
LIFE MEMBER - NRA & GOA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I have been using Windows 8 since it was introduced.

Nothing new in the Rossi lineup.
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Kind of funny that Mark Kresser is telling us about the heritage of Rossi while pounding away on a Taurus 92. Got the wrong 92 Mark. The 92 they wanted you to pickup was the long one with the lever thingy! Okay, I guess I'm being too critical now.
Michael