Reloading Accessories InLine Fabrication

Extend your shooting experience while reducing the cost of your ammunition!
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Reloading Accessories InLine Fabrication

Post by Archer »

Buddy of mine pointed out this company recently:
http://inlinefabrication.com/

They supply riser mounts for reloaders and other machinery including a Quick Change mount that allows for swapping out machines on a single base with multiple top plates. They also supply lighting solutions tailored for specific reloaders, roller handles for a lot of reloaders and some other additional accessories to make certain reloading equipment more useful and storage more organized.

Prices are not exactly inexpensive but the products seem to be good quality.

I recently picked up several items and should be assembling them this weekend.
Hopefully I'll be able to post reviews before too long on how they work out in the real world.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reloading Accessories InLine Fabrication

Post by Ranch Dog »

Inline does have it going on! I often have thought about trying a few of the Load Master improvements but just haven't gotten to it.

I have three Load Masters setup on a bench to load three individual handgun cartridges; 32 ACP, 9mm Luger, and 45 ACP, because I hated cartridge change setups and tuning. With the elimination of priming on the press I've eliminated all the press issues I was experiencing. I don't use the bullet feeders, even though I have them, as lubed cast bullets don't like sliding through them. I'm thinking of selling two of the presses and using not only their upgrades but origination items as well. Sure would clean up my Load Master bench.
Michael
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Ranch Dog,
Several years ago I got lucky enough to pick up a truck load of reloading equipment from a coworker who decided he no longer needed it. Like you he decided he would rather set up a full progressive for each caliber he loaded rather than bother with caliber conversions.

I got a Dillon RL550B in .308, another in 5.56, another in .45 ACP, a Dillon Square Deal B in .44 Mag and another SDB in .38, plus a RCBS single stage pardner press with a Dillon Trimmer mounted on it, plus a Forster Co-Ax.

I decided to split up the Dillons and sold 2 of the 550s and a SDB to other buds.
I just finally picked up enough caliber change parts and spare tool heads to set up most of the dies for the handgun stuff I load. Like you I prefer to prime off press. I like the Lee Hand Autoprime for that.

I don't have a lot of bench space so being able to set up the Quck Change mount with top plates for my 2 Dillons plus the Co-Ax allows me to swap things out pretty easy. I'm still fiddling with changing powder dispenser settings and with changing bullet seating depth when I change bullet profiles but it should cut down on that as well. I also picked up one of his light kits.

I haven't bit on the brass feeders. That's pretty close to the cost of another loader.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

I've been using their handles on my press for some time now.
IMG_0367_sm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

I've got a couple three buds with back problems.
I'm helping one of them get set up in reloading.
I'm going to set up the Dillon 550 at his place for a while.

I went ahead and picked up their roller ergo handle for the 550 since:
1) If it makes a difference I'd rather not rack my bud's back up more.
2) If it makes a difference avoiding the back problems many of my buds have is a good thing.
3) It gives my bud a chance to decide if he wants to go there himself.

So Joec, since you've been using the handles for some time now how do you feel about it?
Is/Was it worth the money?
cstone

Post by cstone »

I have my 550 on an Ultramount and I also have the LED skylight for the 550. Not 100% necessary, but the guides for my Super Swage seem to make the process a bit faster. I bought my Ultramount before Dan started making the quick change. I don't have another progressive and keep my single stage permanently mounted, so I can't justify upgrading to the quick change base for the mount.

My favorite part of buying from Inline is dealing with Dan. This truly is a small business where Dan is always looking for new ways of improving the reloading process. If you have an idea, he wants to hear about it. He frequently comes out with new stuff. Recently he put up some wall mounting system for hanging tool heads, primer tubes and Akro bins. It is the little things that really help me keep organized. There is never enough bench space or money. :D

http://inlinefabrication.com/
adepto super vestri ego
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

Yeah,
I went through the site and bought most of what I thought might be very helpful with the exception of bullet and brass bins and the only press handle I picked up was for the 550. Might have been a little over the top but I hate paying extra shipping after the fact.

I e-mailed a slew of questions about how some of those additional accessories mount to the riser and interact or interfere with each other. Hopefully I'll get a response soon.

I expect the mount and the light to work out well and the swage spacers to be useful.
I'm hopeful on the press handle. If it works out I expect my bud to go there.

It can get expensive but it is often cheaper in the long run than building it yourself and you are paying for the completed design with a lot of the bugs worked out, delivered and ready to bolt together and go.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

Archer wrote:I've got a couple three buds with back problems.
I'm helping one of them get set up in reloading.
I'm going to set up the Dillon 550 at his place for a while.

I went ahead and picked up their roller ergo handle for the 550 since:
1) If it makes a difference I'd rather not rack my bud's back up more.
2) If it makes a difference avoiding the back problems many of my buds have is a good thing.
3) It gives my bud a chance to decide if he wants to go there himself.

So Joec, since you've been using the handles for some time now how do you feel about it?
Is/Was it worth the money?
I also have back problems and it helps with that as I don't have to bend to get to the bottom of the stroke. I like this so much I got one for the Lee Classic Cast also so I do think it was worth every cent. Oh and they stand behind them also, any problems with it call them and they will replace it.
Joe
Archer
2000 Shots
2000 Shots

Post by Archer »

I noticed the claim of no worry warranty and I've noted a couple claims on a forum or two about good customer service.

Have you had any problems with anything that were taken care of?

Everything seems to be well built. I'd like to see a little more meat around the threaded hole for the handle attachment but that may just be the engineering practices for edge margin drilled into me for 20 years.
joec
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by joec »

Archer wrote:I noticed the claim of no worry warranty and I've noted a couple claims on a forum or two about good customer service.

Have you had any problems with anything that were taken care of?

Everything seems to be well built. I'd like to see a little more meat around the threaded hole for the handle attachment but that may just be the engineering practices for edge margin drilled into me for 20 years.
I've not had a problem at all but did read where one guy had the handle come loose and they sent him a new handle and hardware with in a couple of days.
Joe