Need ammo?

Off the shelf ammo for all Rossi firearms.
Mayor

Need ammo?

Post by Mayor »

Ammo Supply Warehouse
Ammosupplywarehouse.com
Thought I'd give this place a try. The best price and selection I could find for 38 Special I could find. Placed an order online on Monday around 4:00 PM and received it from UPS Friday AM. I am in Calif, the foothills east of Sacramento in a small town. Great fast service and great pricing and selection. Try them you will love them because they ROCK.
akuser47
Founding Member
Founding Member

Re: Need ammo?

Post by akuser47 »

What brand? Style? That is fast shipping keep us posted to how it shoots.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
Mayor

Post by Mayor »

OK got a chance to shoot this ammo. Here's the details.
Armscor 38 special 158 FMJ 1000 rounds new in the box. Cost was $290.00 and $28.61 for shipping for a total of $318.61 or 15.93 per box delivered, which is about $5.00 cheeper than anything around here if and when you can find it and $10.00 to $20.00 cheeper than most local gun shops. Took it out and fired 50 rounds out of my Rossi 92 and it performed flawlessly. Will buy this Ammo again from them, but now I'm wondering if with around 2,000 cases if it would be worthwhile to start reloading? I have never reloaded but I know someone with a reloaded that I could borrow. Any thoughts on this idea? Thanks, The Mayor
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

The dollar amount of what you purchased, can get you started as far as the equipment goes. Actually, for about $500, you can have a very good setup with enough tooling to do everything that needs being done. Most start with just enough to get by but I recently had a friend that bought it all at once just to minimize the shipping costs as we have to have stuff shipped in.

The first question I asked him is do you have the time to reload? I love reloading, I'm one of those fellows that actually shoots just so that he can reload. It is a great way to spend some quality time by yourself and produce something that is quite useful!
Michael
Mayor

Post by Mayor »

Thanks Ranch Dog I've been thinking about this myself. Please see my post under Reloading. Thanks again for your replies it is much appreciated . Mayor